Saturday, August 28, 2010

Golly, Lola,you've grown up really crazy..

                                      Happy birthday to the loveliest sister.Here's lookin' at you,kid.


My sister is my best friend. We have a freakishly close bond that, honestly, sometimes freaks us out. She is the funniest, sweetest,most endearing person on this earth. Everyone who knows her knows and loves her laugh.It's absolutely infectious.She is social and lovable, happy and outgoing, selfless and completely humble. She is the most genuinely good person I've ever met. She is my best friend, my confidante, my cheerleader and my inspiration. She motivates me to be better in everything. In my faith,in my art, and in my life she is always inspiring me; she brings so much beauty and love to my life, and to the lives of everyone who knows her. I've seen her go through so much in her life, and I could not ask for a better example.

"Did I say that she was beautiful? I was wrong. Beauty is too tame a notion; it evokes only faces in magazines. A lovely eloquence, a calming symmetry; none of that describes this woman’s face. So perhaps I should assume I cannot do it justice with words. Suffice it to say that it would break your heart to see her; and it would mend what was broken in the same moment; and you would be twice what you’d been before."



— Clive Barker
 
I love you, Lauren, more than I can say. Happy 20th birthday. I'm so blessed to have you.
"I can see alot of life in you. I can see alot of bright in you, and I think that dress looks nice on you."-Sufjan Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment