Monday, July 5, 2010

First Swing-A-Ding.

Hello, friend. 


I don't know where to begin! My name is Elizabeth (aka Beezy), and Night in Nantes is to be my outlet. This (my first!) post promises to be so mind-numbingly dull that you will want to go watch Golden Girls just to get away from it
* , but tomorrow I plan to begin giving this place what will become its flesh and blood-art and some beauty.  


Shall I tell you about my day? No. But, I will post my 10 favorite things about this day.

1) Coffee
2) Having a to-do list
3) Hearing my sister saying "Beach?" and mentally crumpling up that list and playing basketball with it and slam dunking in the trash.
4) The BEACH!
5) The SUN!
6)The manly scenery
7) Quality sistertime
8)Plans to go do one of my favorite things tomorrow (Pictures to come!)
9) The knowledge that everything on my to-do list can be done tomorrow.
10) Knowing as I write this that someone, somewhere will read it.


I hope I brightened someone's day. Hang in there with me, I'll get better at this. 

All love, 
Beezy

No comments:

Post a Comment